- 1977-1983 Nissan 280ZX Round Port
- Tubing Diameter (in): 1 5/8 in.
- Collector Diameter (in): 2 in.
- PaceSetter Part Number: 70-1122
Saddle-up some PaceSetter Headers-they’ve been cranking out high-end European performance right here in the USA for decades. That’s how they earned the black stallion as their enduring logo. Manufactured using mandrel-bent, mild steel tubing and surface-ground, thick steel flanges, PaceSetter Headers are available with standard black painted finish or Armor*Coat, a polished, 2000 Degree F, metallic-ceramic coating.
Each header undergoes an extensive preparation phase followed by two applications of the coating and a high-temp curing process. The Armor*Coat won't discolor like paint, chrome or dull finish coating, reduces under-hood temperatures, resists rust and corrosion and is easy to keep clean.
All PaceSetter Headers come with hardware, gaskets and illustrated instructions and are backed by a three-year warranty. Header bolts not included.
- Not legal for use on catalyst-equipped vehicles except for racing vehicles which may not be operated on a highway.
- Pre-catalyst vehicles must use original emission control devices. It is the responsibility of the customer to reinstall these devices on the vehicle.
- Slilp-fit Collector
- Hook-ups for smog & engine management sensors
- Comes with header extension to connect to stock system. Fabrication may be required