TEIN High Tech springs utilize the latest spring and material technology to optimize comfort, performance, and quality. Designed and tested in North America to be used in conjunction with OEM or similar shocks for excellent ride comfort and slightly increased handling. The line is produced with Vanadium (SAE9254V), which is durable, lightweight, and has properties to retain more spring stroke. High.Tech springs are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while maintaining high ride quality at a reasonable price. Most vehicles will attain a 1.2 inch drop for a more attractive appearance, added performance, and excellent comfort. Includes a one year limited warranty.
- TOYOTA CAMRY 02-03
- Body Style: ACV30L
- 4cyl 4dr. Until August 2003
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
- Gold Powder Coat Finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM replacement dampers
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty
- Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise.
- Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
- Individual Springs × 4
- Main Spring × 4
- Some applications include TEIN Silencer Rubbers
- Warranty Information and Bump Stop Reference Guide
- 2 TEIN Decals
Front Spring Rate (kgf-mm/lbs-in): 2.4/134
Rear Spring Rate (kgf-mm/lbs-in): 2.9/162
Front Ride Height (in): -1.1
Rear Ride Height (in): -0.9