Upgrade the look of your boring headlights with these modern Projector Headlights from JunYan. CoolCarPartsOnline offers replacement Projector headlights for yourA4 at prices cheaper than competition. Our customer are the most important thing in our operation and we work hard to keep all customers happy.
Whether your looking for new replacement projector headlights, tail lights, fog lights or any other lighting product. Our catalog has all the parts you need to transfer your Audi A4 to one of a kind and make it stands out from the crowd.
- 2000-2001 Audi A4
- Price is for a pair of Projector Headlights (Left and Right)
Advantages of Our Projector Headlights:
- Each headlight is custom designed for your 2000-2001 Audi A4
- Our projector headlights come in pairs, which saves you tons of money compare to dealer price
- Our projector Headlights are Brand New in the original box with manufacturer warranty
- Our projector Headlights are SAE & DOT approved
- Our projector Headlight are HID safe. You can safely hook up your HID kit to our headlights with no problems (maximum allowed temperature 8000K)
- While these lights are made specifically for your vehicle, some are made for show purposes and thus may need additional sealant around the edges of the product. We recommend our customers to check the product and apply additional silicone sealant as necessary for maximum moisture protection in wet climates.
- Some headlights with no amber reflector may be substituted with a headlight that contains a amber reflector due to legality issues in your home state.
- Due to the safety regulation from Department of Transportations (DOT), all headlights, projector headlights, euro headlights, corner lights and parking lights are required to have amber corner lens and the ones are without it will not be street legal and it should only be equipped as "off road use only". At CoolCarPartsOnline.com, we understand our customer's need and we are here to help you to enjoy fixing up your everyday ride and reminding our customers that safety condition of your vehicle should always be your #1 consideration.