Do you have a broken fog light or two? Do you go off roading a lot which end up breaking your fog lights? Your not alone, we all do that. Instead of wasting hundreds of dollars at the dealer replacing one fog light, you can get a pair of fog lights at a price cheaper than dealer's price and still get the same quality product as you would from the local dealer.
If your Chevrolet Avalanche wasn't originally equipped with fog lights, you can still install Spyder Halo Fog Lights and enjoy the compete benefits and safety added with the installation of fog lights.
Why do you need fog lights? Fog lights or fog lamps, mount below the headlights and provide a wider light dispersion pattern. That means fog lights provide more light down low and to the side of the car, truck, van or SUV. The end result is better, brighter light in adverse weather conditions without blinding you and other oncoming drivers. Serious drivers know the value of fog lights, which is one of the reasons they're so common on high-end vehicles: Whether you're cruising the Autobahn, Main Street, fog lights improve safety, and that's good for everyone.
- 02-06 Chevrolet Avalanche W/O Body Cladding
- Price is for a Pair of Fog Lights (Left and Right), unless otherwise noted.
Spyder Halo Projector Fog Lights Advantages:
- Each halo fog light is custom designed for your 02-06 Chevrolet Avalanche W/O Body Cladding
- 100% Brand new quality Fog Lights
- Comes in 1 pair (includes left and right side)
- Street Legal (SAE/DOT approved)
- No modification needed, direct replacement to your OEM fog lights
- Although these fog lights are made to each vehicle OEM standards, professional installation is highly recommended
- Halo rings must be wired into the vehicle wiring harness