When it comes to unlocking your engine's explosive energy, timing is everything. Injen's Power-Flow Cold Air Intake is engineered to deliver a blast of oxygen at the perfect moment for blazing combustion and gut-wrenching power output.
While basic intakes merely force air down an engine's gullet, the Injen Power-Flow puts your motor on a steady diet of colder, richer oxygen. The process starts with the high-flow air filter's integrated Air Inducer, Air Stabilizer and Velocity Stack. Air is drawn in, smoothed out and pressurized.
From there, the oxygen flows through the Mega Ram-tuned pipe, where it gets released to the mass air flow senor at calculated intervals. Each kit goes through a rigorous dyno-testing process and fine-tuned to unleash ferocious performance across the RPM spectrum. Some vehicles come with a Power Box heat shield if needed.
Your Injen Power-Flow bolts on without any drilling, and it's 50 state street legal. Lifetime Warranty on tube and filter.
- 05-07 Frontier, 05-07 Pathfinder 4.0L V6 w/ Power Box & MR Technology
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 10.3 HP
- Estimated Torque Gain: 9.8 ft-lb
- Replacement Filter: X-1022
- C.A.R.B#: PENDING
- Equip your vehicle with the Injen Power-Flow-the world's first cold air intake that's truly custom-tuned for the drivetrain in your specific year, make and model
- Injen spent a decade developing their Mega Ram (MR) Technology-a sophisticated tuning process that allows Injen to tweak the diameter and shape of the intake pipe for the greatest horsepower and torque gains
- Each vehicle goes through a thorough dyno-testing process to ensure maximum performance
- The first step along the Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's pathway to power is the high-flow air filter, with its fully integrated Air Inducer, Air Stabilizer and Velocity Stack
- The Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's air filter is engineered to pull in more oxygen, strip out turbulence and pressurize it to the ideal level
- The inline calibration intake of your Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake controls the air speed and releases it through the mass air flow sensor at precisely calculated intervals
- All of the advanced designs on your Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake deliver fierce acceleration, lighting-fast throttle response and consistent power gains across the entire RPM range
- Its tuned tube is wrought from aerospace-grade, lightweight, anti-corrosive T-6 aluminum
- Some vehicles include a Power Box heat shield along with the Power-Flow Cold Air Intake
- Your Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake is CARB pending
- Simple bolt-on installation that requires no drilling
- Injen backs your Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's tube and filter with a Lifetime Warranty
Note (1): If your vehicle performs better with a Power Box heat shield, then it is included. However, if the Power Box reduces power or cannot fit into your engine compartment, then it is left off.
Note (2): Emissions-related parts for new model year vehicles may be in "pending" status for C.A.R.B. exemption. Earning exemption status takes time, but will be complete before your new vehicle's first smog check.
Injen Technology offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser against defects in material and workmanship on all intake systems excluding the filter element. Injen Technology will replace at no charge, any intake pipe considered by Injen Technology to be defective. The warranty is void if the warranty card is not returned to Injen Technology within the first 30 days of purchase. Any and all warranty coverage is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part only, at Injen Technology's discretion. Proof of purchase is required. The warranty does not cover incidental or consequential damages, nor does it cover the cost of installation or removal of the defective part or its replacement.